Job description / Role
The Software Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of bespoke software solutions that fulfil the requirements of the company. The role encompasses delivering all aspects of software development, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, database architecture, ensuring test question design best meets learning outcomes, unit and integration testing, overseeing support for installations into production and providing troubleshooting, support and maintenance for production environments. This role involves taking overall responsibility for all aspects of the systems lifecycle on various projects.
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- 7+ years experience in the software development industry
- Proven team leadership of software development team
- Computer Applications degree or equivalent.
- HTML & XML
- SQL Server database administration skills
- Knowledge of products and technologies of the e-learning software market.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
- Project Management skills
- Excellent English Language skills.
- Communicates in clear and concise manner, written and verbal.
- Strong Design & Documentation skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and can work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrate dynamic problem-solving skills.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- Cooperates, collaborates, and works toward a common goal with others.
- Show a highly committed attitude.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.