Job description / Role
The Software Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the timely delivery of bespoke software solutions that fulfill the requirements of the company. The role encompasses delivering all aspects of software development, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, database architecture, ensuring test question design best meets learning outcomes, unit and integration testing, overseeing support for installations into production, and providing troubleshooting, support and maintenance for production environments. This role involves taking overall responsibility for all aspects of the systems lifecycle on various projects.
- 7+ years experience in the software development industry
- Proven team leadership of software development team
- Computer Applications degree or equivalent.
- HTML & XML
- SQL Server database administration skills
- Knowledge of products and technologies of the e-learning software market.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 2010 and above.
- Project Management skills
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.