Job description / Role
Oracle Communications EMEA & JAPAC PoC/Demo Manager
PoC/Demo Manager - Part of CGBU Sales Consulting organization - is expected to lead CGBU's team responsible for:
- Providing in-depth technical support to the Sales organization and our strategic partners in Demo/PoC solution selling to Communication Service Providers, Enterprise customers and Interoperability Partners
- Build, install, configure and demonstrate several technologies used by the business unit.
- Plan & Design CGBU products PoCs and Trials.
- Creation of use cases and hosted Demos.
- Build and maintain Lab environments to support Sales Consulting activities
- Prepare all documentation related with PoC/Demo
Responsibilities of the PoC/Demo Manager:
- Coordination/Prioritization of POC/Demos with Sales Team
- Interface with Product team, Support and Sales Team
- People Development aligned with CGBU Strategy
- Develop Hosted Demos which the Sales and Sales Consulting team would deliver to end customers
- Creation of policies to use Lab environments
- Follow up PoC activities with Sales Consulting Team.
- LAB and People Utilization Forecast
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in Telecom Market.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong technical skills.
- Understand 4G/5G networks architecture
- Knowledge about Telco signaling protocols (like Diameter, SIP, SS7, HTTP/2)
- Knowledge of IP networking (LAN/WAN, routing, protocol)
- Knowledge of NFV and Cloud environments.
- Understand standardization bodies (IETF, 3GPP, TISPAN, GSMA, etc.).
- Understanding of IMS/VoLTE architectures
- Desirable Knowledge of IP telephony protocols (SIP, Diameter, ENUM, RTP, WebRTC etc.).
- He/She must have knowledge about containers, micro-services, CI/CD, containers orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Concepts about Kubernetes, Docker, and Cloud deployment technologies.
- Leadership to drive an excellent and highly distributed team
- Demonstrate customer service skills, creativity, business analysis, strong communication abilities and must be excellent in maintaining good relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies should be necessary to be able to talk with arguments in front of the customers.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments.
- Self driven
- Fluent oral/written English
- Ability to travel as needed
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
IT Project Manager
Systems Middle East (SME)
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||17 Aug|
Technology Project Manager / Product Manager / BA
Head of Software Engineering
Head of Software Engineering