Job description / Role
As a Software Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for applying the company principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
An international provider of IT business solutions supporting organisations in digital and process transformations via the power of smart technology. Through the development of in-house solutions, and investments in other ambitious technology companies, this motivated team standout as a successful and strategical technology partner to be reckoned with.
* Lead the development, establishment, and enforcement of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications, products, and/or enhancements throughout their development/product lifecycles.
* Participate in the creation, review and approval of the SDLC documents and processes.
* Maintain company database of the SDLC documents and processes.
* Proactively identify problems or deficiencies in the SDLC processes.
* Propose and implement solutions to solve problems or deficiencies in the SDLC processes.
* Prepare, coordinate and keep records of the SDLC review meetings.
* Perform internal SDLC quality assurance audits.
* Participate in external SDLC quality assurance audits.
* Track all the SDLC related metrics in terms of schedule, effort, defects, etc.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Proven work experience as a Software Quality Analyst or a similar role for a minimum of 5 years.
* Any diploma(s)/degree generally recognised in the IT industry for the position.
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
* Good time-management skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.