Job description / Role
Are you a passionate and quality focused engineer? We are a fast-growing startup that is building apps and on-line tools that disrupt the rewards & loyalty program industry.
We are looking for a Software QA Engineer to work on the next generation of application/services. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong problem-solving skills who can contribute in a dynamic team environment.
The candidate will be part of our mobile development team and work to take our platform to the next level.
The Primary Tasks:
• Designing, implementing, and executing test plans and test suites based on specification documents and access to databases.
• Ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests every single day
• Previous experience with mobile App and Web testing
• Programming/test automation skills
• Familiar with server architecture
• Comfortable with using and maintaining test scripts to improve workflow
• Proven bug detection and bug isolation skills
• Strong hands on experience with QA methodologies, or prior QA experience
• Ability to adapt in a high-paced and informal environment
• Creative thinker and passionate about quality
• Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering
• Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly, and propose a resolution
• Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
More About The Company
Our client develops tools that make it easier for consumers to digitally access all their loyalty and rewards programs intelligently and effortlessly.
They eliminate the need for carrying numerous cards, remembering a myriad of user-names/passwords and memorizing countless and ever-changing rewards; customers can now instantly identify and utilize them using this App.
About the Company
Established in 1997 in Hong Kong, ConnectedGroup is a regional executive recruitment and search consultancy with broad coverage across a full range of functional and industry specialisms, each serviced by dedicated teams. Our strategy is to continue to develop our offering as a ‘big boutique’ where we combine high levels of engagement and accountability with a comprehensive scope of delivery capability.
Our core services include; Retained Executive Search, Exclusive Contingent Search and Contingent Recruitment services for mid to senior permanent positions as well as Contract Staff and Interim Management services. We also engage with clients to deliver specialised and tailored projects such as volume recruitment and market mapping exercises.
Our mission is "to be remembered for exceeding expectations" which drives us to deliver outstanding levels of service and exceptional outcomes for clients and candidates, as well as meaningful careers for our team. We recruit and measure our employees against the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected which drives our open and transparent culture whilst encouraging new ideas and focuses us on internal communications that leverage greater benefits for our clients. At ConnectedGroup words such as 'respect', 'integrity' and 'professionalism' are not aspirational, they are prerequisite behaviours and are expected in all aspects of our work.