Job description / Role
Payroll Sales Executive
Responsible for selling OPS’s value offering, with a clear price and value, to the UAE and wider Middle East business market.
Key Priorities: Sales Driven, Customer Service, Culture of Excellence
- Follow up on sales leads submitted by Business Development
- Identify own leads
- Networking e.g. BNI
Potential Client Visits:
- Identify potential clients and visit
- Arrange demonstrations and or follow up meetings
- Convert leads into sales
- Maintain an active sales pipeline
- Be focused on building and maintaining professional, yet personable relationships
- Customer Retention Management
- Responsible for CRM system – monitoring lead progress and producing sales related reports for management (sales force)
- Prepare commercial agreements, SLA’s and NDA’s.
- Measuring of sales progress
The Payroll Sales Executive will be required to perform duties within the realm of four strategic areas. Focus areas will be generating new sales and building relationships to adding value to existing clients.
These duties are outlined below:
- Finance: (How do I make my role economically profitable)
- Agree with management on sales targets.
- Sales performance to a quarterly sales target
- Assess sales income vs sales budget every month.
- Create new ways to realize sales to stay on forecasted targets.
- Customer: (What customer requirements must I serve in this role)
- Building industry and targeted business relations to grow OPS clients.
- Manage Sales process (salesforce updates, proposals, follow up, contracts, summary of quotes sent)
- Maintain a database of clients and potential clients and have a follow up schedule with each of them on a regular basis.
- Build professional relationships with current clients and potential clients.
- Internal Processes: (In which internal business processes must I excel at)
- Accountability of Measuring of Sales the progress, have regular update meetings with OPS management, including Business Development and Operations.
- Managing OPS CRM portal (salesforce)
- Ensure standardization by following OPS procedures when preparing various documents, for example Formal quotations, Commercial Agreements, SLA’s, NDA’s.
- Ensure consistency in OPS brand management
- Learning & Growth: (What can I do in this role to continue to improve, create value and innovate?)
- Continuous learning of payroll industry
- Sales training and attend conferences and training programs to improve sales skills and keep abreast of current selling trends.
- Understand the OPS operations and functionalities of Gulf HR, the Payroll Process, Sales/CRM Software.
- Related work experience in payroll
- Client solution oriented
- Proven Sales experience
- Professional Sales training
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency: MS Office, HRIS, online collaboration software
- Tertiary qualification in sales, marketing, business development or related field etc.
- Preferably negotiation skills training and experience
- Presentation skills
- Relationship Building and Client Focus
- Initiative & Creativity
- Achievement / Results Orientation
- Planning and organization: an ability to plan and manage clients at different levels
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong team player
- Listening skills
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Business Development Manager - Software Vendor
IT Sales Representative
HR Source Consulting
|Abu Dhabi||9 Apr|
Sales Executive for a FMCG Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Business Development Representative