Solar Project - Renewable Energy Business Development Manager
Job description / Role
• Spotlight your talent as a hunter as you develop new business in GCC and worldwide Renewable Energy such as solar, wind power
• Analyze project status, establish a relationship with external vendors and represent Invenergy with customers and conferences to generate new business.
• Market the business to potential customers and understand local markets, utility and incentive programs, oversee and be responsible for proper execution, quality, client satisfaction and delivery of the projects
• Work collaboratively with renewable energy vendors to foresee development issues and project delays caused by land, permitting and interconnection, identify key hurdles and provide scalable solutions to accelerate project progress.
• Improve project selection and renewable offtake contracts that reduce cost and minimize risk by leveraging renewable project development experience
• Find creative solutions to increase our visibility and improve cost-effectiveness by exploring the full value chain of renewable energy project development.
• Documentation of projects and proper archiving, collaborate with leadership to develop and execute growth plans
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) required- Economics/Engineering/Business/Science
• 5+ years of experience working on wind and solar project development across different markets in the US
• 2+ years of owning wind and solar project development P&L responsibility for project pipelines in certain global markets
• Proven abilities and experience with business development, managing technical professionals with diverse expertise, and client relationship management.
• Proven abilities to represent the company at business development and networking events to build the brand and new customer business bases in this market area.
About the Company
POWERCHINA HUADONG ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED (hereinafter referred to as “POWERCHINA HUADONG”), founded in 1954, is a state-owned key enterprise affiliated to the world’s Top 500 enterprises, Power Construction Corporation of China (POWERCHINA). Headquartered in Hangzhou, POWERCHINA HUADONG has its branches in China, and overseas offices in UAE, Indonesia, Mexico, Vietnam, Ukraine, Philippines, Turkey, Nigeria, Kenya, Pakistan, and Ethiopia.
As a national high-tech enterprise, POWERCHINA HUADONG has been ranked among the Top 100 Chinese investigation and design enterprises regarding comprehensive strength since the 1990s, and has been listed in the Top 60 Design Firms jointly compiled and published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) of USA McGraw Hill Construction and Construction Times for consecutive years since 2006.
Since its establishment, POWERCHINA HUADONG has undertaken the planning, survey, design, consulting and other work for more than 100 large and medium-sized hydropower and water conservancy projects at home and abroad.
Technical Manager - Wind Energy
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Costing Engineer / Cost Estimator
Manpower Middle East
Business Development Coordinator (Oil & Gas)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Business Development Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Business Development Manager