Job description / Role
This person is responsible and accountable for the application architecture / Solution Design of all components within the CRM Loyalty systems domain including but not limited to Siebel/OLC/ORCE.
Growing multinational looking to sclae the business to the next level
* Accountable for the application architecture of all components within the CRM Loyalty systems domain including but not limited to Siebel/OLC/ORCE.
* Collaboratively work with the application technology and Project teams to devise a design and implementation that supports project goals and objectives.
* Responsible for extending Siebel CRM functionalities to meet future business needs ensuring the architecture advances the overall architecture while exposing services to the enterprise.
* Work with development teams and software vendors to define proper solutions and methods for extending the system either via code or configurations.
* Communicate effectively with business and technical executives, technical specialists, strategists, developers and project managers.
* Document and advocate the system solution architecture for Siebel CRM Loyalty (collaborating with solution architects, technical architects, integration architects, data architects, etc.).
* Work collaboratively with other architects, project teams, and impacted development teams to influence appropriate and sustainable technology architecture decisions for the Loyalty space.
Tax free salary + benefits on offer for the right candidate
To be considered all candidates must meet the below criteria as a minimum:
* Bachelors Degree in Technology
* 5+ years of experience in Siebel CRM Loyalty preferably 2 years as Solution Architect role.
* In-depth experience in Siebel CRM Loyalty - Solution Architecture, E2E implementing CRM solutions as per standards.
* Excellent experience creating Solution and Technical design.
* Outstanding English language skills required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst