Job description / Role
The Dark Matter Technical Architecture team within the Cyber Architecture and Engineering group is expanding and requires the services of a Security Architect to bolster our blended team of architects. You will be a distinguished security advisor consulting to various Enterprise clients on large security architecture projects.
Role and Responsibilities
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ten years+ of progressive experience in designing ICT security solutions in complex or sensitive environments
- Degree level qualification in an Computer Science or related field
- Candidates from systems integrators and service providers with presales and customer facing roles/experience a must
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and the ability to work in a team environment a must
- Support sales pursuits and develop costed proposals
- Facilitate the gathering and analysis of required information to document business requirements and turn these requirements into secure technical solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements, researching information security standards, conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments, studying architecture/platform and identifying integration issues
- Collaborate with a wide range of domain architects to develop secure architectures to protect our clients
- Prepare high level designs, support domain engineers with low level design and implementation
- Support project managers, providing technical/security governance over projects
- Maintain an ecosystem of partners and vendors that support our security practice
Candidates must be able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of security frameworks, standards as well as security controls.
Must be able to demonstrate experience with:
- Developing secure architectures within any of the following environments:
- Government especially Defence and Law Enforcement
- Utilities, Oil and Gas especially Operational Networks
- Financial Services
- Using frameworks to identify gaps in existing security architecture and propose appropriate solutions
- Intimate knowledge of the "kill chain" and solutions; people, process or technology at all levels to mitigate threats
You'll come from a security background, with excellent stakeholder management skills and certifications as per the following:
- CISM/CISSP highly desirable
- TOGAF Foundation/SABSA desirable
- SANS Certifications
- CISM desirable
- CPTE or CEH desirable
- GIAC desirable
- Vendor-specific certifications desirable
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.