This position is closed or expired.
See other Operations Manager jobs in UAE
Spa Operations Manager
Team One Dubai
• Leads and motivates staff to achieve goals and exceed guest expectations
• Ensures the staff & self is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, products, programs, treatments and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings.
• Assesses all employees progress continually; coaches employees with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary, fairly and consistently. as well as developing employees for future growth
• Participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
• Ensure client booking system is efficiently managed always running full
• Prioritized work and deploy staff as required to ensure customer needs are met and exceeded in regards to on-time delivery of services and quality of work
• Provides excellent customer service and monitors guest feedback through the use of comment cards and other customer care techniques.
• Responsible for staff development using Spa training programs to ensure standards are consistently met.
• Supervises and follows up on guest requests and comments
• Provides active, directional leadership of operations staff through development and implementation of programs and operating goals aimed at creating a positive work environment and a team-friendly focus.
• Establishes service and retail goals for staff and provides guidance on how to achieve them.
• Ensures compliance health, safety and hygiene standards of The Spa are followed also conducting on the spot checks.
• Has direct responsibility for managing the schedules ,staffing, leaves ,movement or rotation of the staff
• Administer functional audits to insure material usage and consumption and inventory records are being kept
• Effectively ensure the smooth running of each unit
• Monitor and report out on the spas and technician performances.
• Assist the Managing Director to develop proper policies and procedures in all aspects of the process from client, booking, receiving, dealing and follow up including steps and procedures for treatment.
• Assisting in developing new marketing concepts and treatments.
• To assist the MD on other issues and projects to promote the business, its focus and on the preliminary stages of planning and the expansion plans.
• Previous successful Spa management experience
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
• Strong planning, customer service, organizational and analytical skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Strong in decision making and dealing with different cultures & nationalities
• Creative in marketing and promotion, sales oriented.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Reporting to the Managing Director
• Supervisor and reception staff reporting to incumbent
About the Company
Team One Dubai is a leading independent recruitment consultancy, providing a first class recruitment service to clients within the DIFC and blue chip companies. We believe that the perception of recruitment consultancies is changing and that the way forward is working with clients in partnership and consultation and are committed to the process of working in total and equal partnership, taking responsibility for your recruitment needs and working with you to provide a managed solution. In addition, the development and provision of our consultative approach includes market data information, salary trends and specific performance and training undertaken.
Team One firmly believes that the most important resource any company has is its human resource and are committed to using our expertise to work in partnership with our clients to achieve their goals. Consultants within the business have an extensive amount of business acumen and are a strong team with a high degree of commitment to each other and to Team One, which we share across all branches and countries.
More importantly, we do not lose sight of what we are here to do - which is to source and supply effective, reliable, talented candidates to our clients on a permanent or contract basis. Team One operates on an international scale and has a well established base of blue chip clients already in the UK. In turn the business has built a reputation for recruiting high calibre candidates into specific market areas at all levels. This focus has ensured that we offer the best selection of candidates in the market allowing us to continually commit whilst achieving results.