Job description / Role
As a special Education Specialist you will be responsible for Supervising the implementation and follow-up of programs, plans and services of special education in schools in coordination with the concerned units and concerned parties and work on developing and submitting proposals to improve them.
• Supervision and field follow-up of special education programs and services.
• Provide technical support for schools in the fields of special education
• Organizing awareness programs for schools and parents of students with disabilities or learning disabilities
• Participate in achieving the organizational objectives of the Department of Special Education
• Assessment and diagnosis of students with disabilities or learning disabilities candidates for special education programs and services.
• Identify the needs of students with disabilities or learning disabilities from the devices, techniques and support services and the needs of teachers from the training programs, and the readiness of schools to integrate within the quorum.
• Follow up the activation of individual educational plans in schools that fall within the quorum and measure the improvement in the performance of students according to the individual educational plan in coordination with the school's special education team.
• Training teachers of materials, special education and parents in coordination with the Department of Training and Professional Development according to need
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
A university degree in special education.
Prefer holders of a master's or doctoral degree in specialization
Bachelor with 8 years' experience - Master with 5 years' experience - PhD with two years' experience
In return you will receive:
• Full salary package of approximately £57,000 - £72,000 per annum
• Medical insurance for Employee, Spouse and up to 3 children
• Mobilisation/ Demobilisation flights
• End of Service Bonus Candidates MUST be available to attend a face to face interview in either UAE, UK or USA.
Please do not apply unless you are prepared to travel to one of the listed locations.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
Program Coordinator - Foundation Studies