Job description / Role
• Identify, lead and support strategy initiatives within Business, spanning growth strategy, solutions, go-to-market and operational excellence.
• Research, analyze, develop and communicate data-driven insightful recommendations to management on a variety of topics within Business to support decision making.
• Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance to develop a course of action to achieve Business goals.
• Develop presentations to communicate specific messages or outcomes, to different levels of management and/ or the wider audience in Business.
• Support others in Business to refine and enhance their strategies, and ensure alignment with the overall Business strategy.
• Work with Etisalat Corporate Strategy team on specific strategic initiatives and for aligning Business strategy with the Corporate strategy.
• Work closely and collaboratively with stakeholders in Business, other departments within Etisalat and external stakeholders/ partners as required.
• Regularly monitor, follow up, report and provide updates on various activities undertaken.
• Perform any other related duties or assignments.
• Knowledge & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Business or Technology domain with MBA
• 5+ years of experience working in consulting or internal projects that involve strategic, operational and organizational elements, preferably in telecom or ICT
• Good knowledge and understanding of the telecom and ICT industries
Skills & Competencies
• Strong analytical, strategic planning and project management skills
• Business and financial acumen
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills (storyboarding & development) and PowerPoint skills
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, determined and having the ability to work on projects with minimal direction
• Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
• Strong team player with excellent relationship building and leadership capabilities
• Ability to work in cross-functional team setting
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.