Job description / Role
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced Obstetrics &Gynecologist to diagnose and treat patients’ gynecological conditions. The Gynecologist's responsibilities include performing breast examinations, prescribing suitable medications, and identifying malignant tumors within the female reproductive system. You should also be able to advise patients on how to cope with the symptoms of menopause and perimenopause.
Some of the Responsibilities include:
• Performing annual and regular examinations on patients to diagnose various gynecological conditions.
• Recording and updating patients' medical histories.
• Advising patients on suitable birth control options.
• Performing various diagnostic tests on patients, which include Pap smears, STD tests, ultrasounds, hormone profile blood tests, colposcopies, and endometrial biopsies.
• Explaining test results, diagnoses, and treatment options to patients.
• Performing surgeries and gynecological procedures on patients, such as cervical cryosurgeries, dilation and curettages, pelvic laparoscopies, and sterilizations.
• Referring patients to other healthcare specialists as needed.
• Educating patients on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
Salary -Negotiable 60000AED to 110000AED per month
Benefits: 30 Days Annual Leave (Paid), Annual Air Fare for self & family
Medical Insurance for self& family as per UAE Labour Law.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with updated CV
• Obstetrics and Gynecologist.
• Should be able to monitor and treat patients during pregnancy and childbirth, including prenatal advising up to delivery and postnatal care, sometimes in collaboration with a midwife.
• Order and analyze necessary tests, screenings, biopsies, scans, etc. to effectively diagnose a problem.
• The candidate should have good communication skills so as to relate well with the patients.
• Should be able to follow the ethical conduct and regulations of Doctors when carrying out work.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.