Job description / Role
We are looking for a knowledgeable Specialist Intensive Care Physician to be responsible for managing critically ill patients with, at risk of, or recovering from, potentially life-threatening failure of any of the body’s organ systems.
You will be responsible to help treat various conditions, including:
• Heart and cardiovascular failure
• Renal (kidney) failure
• Liver failure
• Patients with reduced levels of consciousness or neurological impairment (including weakness)
• Gastrointestinal failure
• Respiratory failure
• Sepsis – a serious immune system reaction triggered by infection
• Patients with severe trauma
• Acute intoxications and poisoning
• Patients recovering from major surgery
• Highly competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package.
All interested and experienced Physicians are particularly encouraged to apply for the post with an updated CV.
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.