Job description / Role
Our Client, one of the leading Clinic is currently looking to hire a Specialist Internal Medicine for their Abu Dhabi, UAE branch.
• Assess factors of the patient’s past and present physical, psycho social, and cultural baseline, health problems, and external support systems which may impact his/her ability to cope with the current health situations.
• Define a nursing problem list, based on the assessment of the patient, that reflects the
• Consideration of the medical diagnosis and the patient’s problems,
• Define realistic measurable goals related to each problem.
• Develop a nursing plan which is directed toward the optimal resolution of nursing diagnoses and prevention of future problems.
• The Candidate must have HAAD license.
• The Candidate should be a female Tagalog speaker.
You can send us your resumes online.
(The successful candidates will be contacted. If you don't hear from us within 10 business days, then please consider your application as unsuccessful. And we will keep your resume in our database for future vacancies)
About the Company
When you need to find permanent staff we can help you. MSI Dubai is a specialist recruitment consultancy and recognized in the fields of:
•Accounting and Finance •Sales and Marketing •Engineering – Oil & Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, & Logistics •IT and Telecommunications •Human Resources •Aerospace & Aviation
We recruit at all levels from Supervisor to CEO.