Job description / Role
- Examine, diagnose, and treat irregularities and malocclusion of teeth and mal relation of jaws.
- Design, fabricate or use orthodontic appliances to realign teeth and jaws to allow normal functioning and to improve appearance.
- Fit patients for dentures, braces, and other orthodontic appliances
- Assess the severity of conditions such as underbites, overbites, spacing, crowding, and others
- Tightening braces regularly, or as needed
- Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
- Candidates must have DOH/HAAD/MOH License
- Should have a minimum of 6 years of experience
- strong communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Identifying and applying the correct dental appliances.
About the Company
Sama Alshamkha Medical Center brings quality healthcare services closer to patients and their families.