Job description / Role
KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITY:
• Contribute to the analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the relevant procedures, regulations and regulations and identify opportunities for development within the system of work in line with the development of the business sector.
• Support in preparing development and development plans to improve and improve business performance and customer satisfaction.
• Developing business areas of improvement with the main results, which contributes to the development of the operating performance of the related works.
• Follow up and supervise the performance of the passenger transport sector according to specific business needs
• Develop and strengthen relationships with operators of the passenger transport sector by contributing to the development of operational procedures for the sector.
• Review, analyze evaluation results and identify possible areas of improvement in line with business and market needs in order to department goals.
• Identify the gaps and gaps of the business sector in the field of passenger transport with a view to developing operational frameworks.
• Provide necessary support to PTA departments by conducting effective analysis and assessment as needed.
• Define core competency development and facilitate new standards and means of work that necessary to support PTA departments.
• Contribute to the review and development of operational plan to ensure that resources are aligned with organizational objectives for the implementation of the flexible business strategy.
• Follow-up on the main performance indicators of the business operations to transport passengers to achieve the best performance.
• Conducting field visits to partner sites in order to strengthen relations and adopt best practices related to the transportation sector.
• Assistance and support in the development and revision of governance framework models that define, regulate and govern the relationship and level of service provided (SLA) by RTA and its partners in accordance with best practices and strategic directions.
• Contribute to identifying the required aspects of business responsibilities and taking action to ensure compliance with HSE standards.
• Support in conducting research to identify improvement opportunities and develop performance data.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration from a recognized University, Masters is preferred.
• 6 years of relevant working experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Business Development Executive - Strategic / Mega Deal Projects
IBM Middle East
Customer Service & Logistics Operations Executive