Job description / Role
We believe that your unique experiences, skills and passions will further shape into a challenging and rewarding career at Etisalat. In your association with Etisalat, you will gain best in class experience in telecommunications business and you will become part of a winning team dedicated to help you develop, learn and grow.
At Etisalat, as a business, and as a winning team, we're amazingly diverse. But we have all got a few things in common.
• We're ambitious
• We're open minded.
• We're dynamic.
• We respect our customer's needs.
• We enjoy working together.
• We embrace new technologies.
• And we're excited about the future.
At Etisalat, you are encouraged to be creative, think way outside the box, and work with some of the industry's most innovative minds on high impact assignments.
This will build a healthy culture of employee engagement and ultimately lead to engaged customers. We welcome you to Etisalat. As we together engage to make your career fulfilling in Etisalat, we also look forward to your ideas to drive Etisalat to future success.
We currently have an opportunity for a procurement specialist, in principal the incumbent will be entrusted to :
• Evaluate and carry out work activities to ensure efficient procurement operations in accordance with approved Procurement Policies.
• Provide the needed administrative support in supplier sourcing, auditing, evaluating and documentation; prepares, controls and monitors supplier correspondence and, as required, completes appropriate documentation to satisfy all purchasing requirements of the various operating unit in Etisalat.
We're offering an attractive compensation package with benefits to the right candidate.
• The ideal candidate would be a graduate with specialized training in Purchasing; and have 4-6 years experience in handling/coordinating purchase requirements (except overseas purchases) for a large or Multinational organization.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.
Supply Chain Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|
A Leading International Private Investment Company in the UAE.