Job description / Role
• Develop effective management tools for procedural, technical, reporting, contractual, regulatory, Interface changes and cross department Issues.
• Define project milestones and ensure proper documentation of all projects.
• Create best project management tools and processes.
• Lead the project team for successful execution of the project.
• Provide professional advice, guidance and give recommendations on all aspects of the project.
• Develop project objectives and monitor project schedule and milestones.
• Prepare project plans.
• Track project performance and set KPIs.
• Set tasks and objectives for project teams.
• Conduct project studies to verify against original contract.
• Implement value engineering throughout the project.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to Identify causes of project control problems and develop recommendations for Improvement.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration from recognized university.
• 6 years of relevant working experience.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
About the Company
The Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) came into formation in November 2005. It is responsible for planning and executing transport and traffic projects in Dubai, preparing legislation and strategic plans, planning and constructing the Dubai Metro, developing other integrated solutions of road systems and marine networks that are safe and in line with the city’s economic development plans and the highest international standards.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Relations Executive
Customer Support Executive - Export Documentation
Manpower Middle East
Customer and Dealer Support Manager - Automotive
Quest Search & Selection
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Care Supervisor
ResMod Labor Supply
|Abu Dhabi||25 Nov|