Job description / Role
- Identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder;
- Assess the cause and nature of the problem, for example, congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury;
- Devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your clients to improve as much as possible;
- Review and revise the programme as appropriate;
- Advise carers on implementing a treatment programme and train other professionals in therapy delivery;
- Monitor and evaluate your clients' progress;
- Write confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
- Manage a caseload while taking into account priority cases, waiting lists, successful outcomes, referral and discharge of service users;
- Work within a team to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Excellent benefits as per company policy
- The candidate must have haad license 2 year experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- To relate to people of all ages and backgrounds and to motivate clients and gain trust.
- Clients may be uncooperative because they're frightened, frustrated or disorientated by their situation; patience
- Progress may be slow, involving repetitive exercises to aid clients who have problems memorising, processing and retaining information; creativity and problem-solving skills
- To design programmes appropriate to different learning styles and communication issues; the ability to work in a team - for interacting with other professionals; organisational skills and flexibility
- To deal with a range of clients in varied settings; the ability to be at ease in a clinical environment; qualities such as empathy, assertiveness, tact, a sense of humour and physical and mental stamina.
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.