Job description / Role
- Assessing, diagnosing, screening, and preventing language, speech disorders.
- Communicating with the patient, and liaising with their family members, physicians, and teachers to design effective treatment plans.
- Using tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field by attending conferences, conducting research, and expanding professional and academic networks.
- Educating patients and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Taking detailed notes on patient history and progress.
- Providing mentoring and workshops to speech therapy students.
- Evaluating patient progress and implementing changes to therapy programs as required.
- DOH/DHA Licensed
- Master's degree in speech therapy or speech-language pathology.
- Sound understanding of speech-related disorders and treatments.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Resourcefulness and strong problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Sno Healthcare Group is a premium healthcare provider dedicated to creating superior, customer-focused and a wide variety of specialized healthcare services in the UAE.
Driven by its vision to be the most trusted healthcare provider in the region, Sno strives to build lasting relationships with its patients through a consistent, exceptional standard of care that focuses on the individual and their family.