Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
We are seeking applications from experienced Speech Therapist for a reputed JCIA Hosptial in Abu Dhabi/Al Ain.
The Speech/Language Therapist will be assessing and treating persons with speech/language problems, swallowing, voice and fluency disorders.
- Assesses, develops and implements Speech and Language Therapy treatment to the assigned patients.
- Develops the ability to reflect on auditory, visual and kinaesthetic aspects of client’s communication and to identifyappropriate strategies to facilitate and enhance communicative effectiveness.
- Uses specialist knowledge to inform sound clinical judgments/decision making for case management.
- Administer hearing or speech/language evaluations, tests, or examinations to patients to collect information on typeand degree of impairments, using written and oral tests and special instruments.
- Develops clear care plans based on best practice, patient findings and patient need.
- Adapts practice to meet individual patient’s circumstances, including due regard for cultural and linguistic differences.
- Demonstrates clinical effectiveness by use of evidence based practice and outcome measures.
- Advises on aids and adaptations needed by patient to promote independence.
- Evaluate hearing and speech/language test results and medical or background information to diagnose and plan treatment for speech, language, fluency, voice and swallowing disorders.
SALARY RANGE: 16,000AED to 20,000AED(Negotiable Depends on experience/License/Interview)
- Bachelor degree in Speech and Hearing or Speech Language Pathology, Speech or Communications Sciences and Disorders or equivalent qualification required.
- Master’s programme in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited educational institution, college or University required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ speech therapy experience post-graduation required in ICU, long-term care or pediatric field.
- Current license to practice from home country and Doh/HAAD License preferred.
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.