Job description / Role
We are urgently looking for two Speech Therapists to join the professional team of a Education Facility in Abu Dhabi. The ideal candidate is with Western education.
• Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty
• Determine the extent of communication problems by having a patient complete basic reading and vocalizing tasks or by giving standardized tests
• Identify treatment options
• Create and carry out an individualized treatment plan
• Teach patients how to make sounds and improve their voices
• Teach alternative communication methods, such as sign language, to patients with little or no speech capability
• Work with patients to improve their ability to read and write correctly
• Work with patients to develop and strengthen the muscles used to swallow
• Counsel patients and families on how to cope with communication disorders
AED 12,000 to 19,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Speaks fluent Arabic and excellent English
• Has western education
• Has at least 3 years of work experience as a Speech Therapist
• Ideally with a DHA license or Eligibility Letter
• Must have experience in post-acute rehabilitation facility
• Native Arabic speaker
• Fully literate in both verbal and written English
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
• Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
• Computer skills
• The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.