Job description / Role
- Work in conjunction with the Finance Controller
- Manage Client Profiles
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs
- Preparing financial analyses and reports
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheets and general ledger accounts
- Assisting with annual audit preparation
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing VAT returns
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Current Location : UAE
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Certified Public Accountant – MANDATORY
- Extremely knowledgeable about VAT in the UAE
- Proven experience as a Sr. Accountant for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong financial analysis skills - Must have budgeting/forecasting experience.
- Must be familiar with exchange of foreign currencies.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Italian speaking would be an advantage.
About the Company
Kelmer Group is an International Business Consulting company, providing its clients with customized solutions to help them expand their business around the world. Through its wide range of dedicated services, solving bureaucratic, administrative and fiscal issues from the start-up to the day-by-day operational routine, Kelmer Group works to bridge the gap between entrepreneurs and foreign markets.
Since its foundation, in 1997, with the opening of its first office in London, Kelmer Group has ensured its presence in the most strategic markets in Europe and Asia, such as UK and Ireland, UAE and China. In 2018, Kelmer Group opens its new office in Singapore, as part of the expansion plan in the Far East. Thanks to its solid and growing network of offices, Kelmer Group has become the ideal one-stop-shop for internationalization.
TGC Middle East
Emirates Refreshments Company
An Educational Investment Group that Owns and Runs Schools in the UAE
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Financial Planning Accountant