Job description / Role
• Primary responsibilities will include assist in monthly closing and ensure closing of books of accounts
• Assist in preparation of daily fund report.
• Record monthly journal vouchers for prepayments and maintain prepayment schedule.
• Maintaining up to date fixed asset register with documentation and record monthly JE for depreciation.
• Maintain up to date record of deposits and security cheques.
• Processing & preparation of inter-company transactions and reconciliation.
• Assist in, maintain and follow documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Periodic ledger scrutiny and reporting / reconciling discrepancies if any.
• Daily reconciliation of primary bank account.
• Ensure monthly VAT reconciliation.
• Ensure legal and regulatory compliance requirements like UBO/ESR etc.
• Actively involved in dealing with internal as well as external auditors.
• Strong accounting background with experience up to finalization.
• Good working knowledge in Advanced Excel
• Accounting Management
• Dedicated, flexible and self-motivated
• Verbal and written communication and presentation
• Language skills- Proficiency in English
• Capable of developing new reports and analysis
• Accuracy in dealing with numbers
• Able to work with team to meet strict deadlines
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Group In UAE
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Gold Standard DMCC