Job description / Role
• Up to date knowledge of UAE’s VAT Laws & Rules and working experience of handling entire VAT matters of an enterprise
• Overall supervision on Accountants for timely & correct recording of transactions.
• MIS & Finalisation of Accounts
• Management of Cost related Data and its Periodical Analysis
• Day to day handling of banking operations and Petty Cash Management
• Processing of Payroll under WPS
• Dealing with vendors, bankers, customers, auditors and other stakeholders
• Having ability, attitude and experience in handling all the functions of the Accounts department of a manufacturing establishment.
AED 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Air Ticket Allowance, Medical Insurance
Desired Experience & Qualification
• CA/ CMA or equivalents
• 5- 8 years of experience out of which minimum of 3 years must be in UAE
• With experience in VAT returns and TAX filing.
• Very good communication skill with proficiency in English speaking as well as writing.
• Expert level command over MS Excel and other computer applications
• Self- motivated person which takes responsibility and execute it rather than someone which takes tasks and completes it.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Gold Standard DMCC
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Senior Accountant - International Advisory Business
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC