Job description / Role
• Understanding applications of accounting standards with proper recording, posting and reconciliations.
• Responsible for month end adjustments & book closing up to the preparation & finalization of accounts with liaison with auditors.
• Monitors and supervises staff members to ensure accuracy with the assigned work
• Develop internal processes and accounting policies to strengthen internal control
• Accountable for preparing comprehensive analysis reports
• Prepares business plans and compare with the company’s performance
• Conduct reviews and evaluation for cost reduction opportunities analyzing the financial trends
• Financial statements preparation & presentation skills with liaison with auditors
• Project management Skills
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
• Managing & supervising staffs with strong leadership skills
• Manage the growth and success of team
• Qualified CPA, ACCA, CMA and other equivalent certification with minimum of 3 years to 5 years of experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Proven knowledge about process redesign and improvements
• Self-motivated, flexible and possess positive attitude with high degree of integrity & transparency.
• Very keen to details and has good accuracy for the tasks handled.
• Multi-tasking and work independently in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
• Strong leadership skills
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.