Job description / Role
SR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/ SALES MANAGER FOR UAE LOCATION
• Looking for a professional with strong managerial experience in Sales & Marketing, Market Research & Analysis, Business Development, Customer Relationship Management, New Business Development, Creating & Structuring new Business Verticals
• Structuring new Business Verticals and increasing sales revenues as well achieving beyond the set targets of the company, developing profitable and productive business relationships, coordinating with decision-makers and building an extensive client base.
• Handling marketing & sales operations for achieving increased growth & profitability.
• Handling a team of 8 to 10 business development executives.
• Developing market strategy to enhance business.
• Identifying prospective business, establishing strategic partnership and alliances, generating business and achieving profitability and increased sales growth
• Maintaining cordial relations with customers to sustain the profitability of the business.
• Shall be responsible for the overall business and resource management of the operations
• Shall be responsible for providing high level advice on strategic planning and business opportunities, risk management and continuous quality improvement.
• Shall be responsible to undertake the development, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the sales Plan to meet the strategic goals and interests of the company.
• Lead the sales team and oversee its functions, resources and outputs including business and financial management, human resource management, facilities, information, information and communications technology (ICT), and office administration. Mentor and support the learning and development of team members.
• Manage financial sustainability and budget of the company
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters the development opportunities and motivates the high performance amongst the team members.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Skills in examining and re-engineering sales operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
• Ability to analyze complex problems, interprets sales and operational needs, and develops integrated and creative solutions.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills.
• Working knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes of computerized business and operating systems.
• Ability to gather data, compiles information, and prepares reports.
• Knowledge and understanding of integrated program planning and development.
• Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to professional personnel in area of expertise.
• Should have a hard-core experience in service industry sales & target-oriented environment.
• Corporate sales experience
• Should have an experience in interacting and follow ups with corporate sales specifically.
• Min 8 - 15 years of experience of working in India and Gulf in Corporate Marketing & Sales, Creating & Structuring new Business Verticals/ Vertical Markets, Consumer Behavior Analysis, New Business Development, Brand Building/ Branding, Team Management, Relationship Management.
• Best in the Industry + Attractive Incentive Structure + Other Benefits
• Should possess a valid UAE Driving License of 4 - Wheeler (Compulsory)
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.