Job description / Role
CFD Application Engineer for ANSYS CFD based in UAE will provide pre/post-sales support, technical training for customers in Middle-East region using ANSYS CFD products by responding to customer inquiries, including to guiding/assisting on industrial applications, appropriate simulation usage.
• Lead/Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the sales opportunity such as customer meetings and product presentations, demonstrations and evaluations
• Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers’ current infrastructure, operations, and engineering workflows
• Create and demonstrate simulation solutions to streamline customer workflows, in support of the software sales process.
• Responsible for articulating ANSYS’ value proposition which may encompass its entire suite of products; the presentations must affirm the sales message, differentiate ANSYS, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
• Create elegant and useful solutions to solve complex problems by working across various teams and understanding the needs of our customers
• Develop technical support repositories that help ANSYS customers to be productive and efficient.
• Provide basic and advanced training for new and existing customers.
• Provide high quality efficient pre/post-sales technical support
• Post Graduate in Mechanical/Civil, Chemical Engineering
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience on multiphase and combustion modeling using ANSYS tools like Fluent or CFX is MUST.
• Candidate should have good understanding of multiphase flows, turbulence, combustion, moving and deforming meshes in ANSYS Fluent.
• Strong background in Fluid mechanics, heat transfer and numerical methods
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct webinars and presentations to customers
• Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
• Possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills
About the Company
Fluid Codes Ltd was founded in 1997 to address the Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation requirements of industrial and academic organizations in the Middle East Region.
Fluid Codes activities expand to encompass the full range of development, production, consultancy and support services offered to a broadly based engineering community throughout the Middle East area.
We are the distributors of ANSYS Mechanical products, Fluent products, CFX products and ICEM products in the Middle East region.
The countries we cover include: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, UAE, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq and Qatar.
Process Engineer - FMCG / Paper Manufacturing
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||17 May|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer
Alumil Middle East
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||21 Jun|
One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE