Job description / Role
The Sr. Digital Marketing Executive will own the development and execution of all marketing campaigns across paid media. The core areas of responsibility for this role will be the day-to-day management of acquisition and retention marketing campaigns, leading agency partnerships, and supporting all marketing efforts on the Ecommerce Platform.
• Support and execute day-to-day digital marketing initiatives including, email/SMS, paid social, paid search, site marketing, and promotional support.
• Develop and communicate specific digital marketing strategies/recommendations by channel in support of new customer acquisition, driving repeat purchase, and customer engagement.
• Responsible for identifying and activating relevant audiences with the goal of driving brand awareness and ultimately, purchase intent.
• Create and manage monthly digital marketing calendar inclusive of specific channels/activations.
• Track paid media budgets and spend pacing by channel to ensure efficient investment.
• Analyze and present paid media KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis with tangible insights and impact to overall business.
• Regularly test and measure results of ongoing campaign performance to continuously improve performance and efficiencies.
• Manage media agency relationships, to ensure all campaign setup tasks are completed accurately and timely to meet deadlines, objectives are being met, and agency is continually providing reporting, recommendations, and support.
• Partner with cross-functional marketing/sales teams to develop a focused brand message that aligns with paid media efforts to ensure a cohesive 360 communication strategy.
• Communicates content needs to marketing counterparts and ensures that all assets are delivered against established requirements and timelines.
• Regularly reviews and reports on competitive best practices, launches, activations and emerging trends online within the competitive beauty space.
• 4-5 years of digital marketing experience in an E-commerce environment
• Experience and strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Shopify Plus
• Proficient in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
• Strong analytical and reporting skills with the ability to organize and capture relevant data to use in decision making
• A solid understanding of segmentation, audience targeting and personalization in online marketing channels
• Proven experience of being in a digital role and the ability to set target KPIs and ultimately achieve them
• Experience of implementing digital strategies including: PPC, Paid Social, Display and Email marketing
• Ability to analyze data and identify new opportunities
• Strong organizational skills to keep tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated
• Team player, must be willing to work closely with different departments
• Dubai, UAE - Permanent & Full time position.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing/Social Media Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Executive
Performance Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Right Calibre Executive Search