Job description / Role
- To assist CFO/ Sr. Finance Manager in the core financial accounting and reporting function.
- To oversee the overall receivables and reporting
- To coordinate the internal and external audits
- To coordinate with all concerned and prepare the Monthly accounts as per the IFRS
- To prepare the monthly accounts schedules and carry out periodic update and follow up
- To prepare the draft trial balance, P&L, cash Flow and Balance sheet in coordination with CFO
- To prepare the monthly accounts and quarterly audit files with back up documents
- To ensure the audit time table is followed and the audit is performed in time
- To prepare any other report, format letter and analysis as required by the CFO
- To monitor the overall collection and attend the weekly receivables meetings and submit dash board reports on receivables and receivables projections
- To verify the working for the sales and leasing commission get it approved and incorporate in staff salaries
- Review, discuss with CFO, finalize and email audit timetable to all HOD’s and all concerned staff.
- To attend to internal audit requirements and review the accounting policies and procedures and suggest updating in line with IFRS and business requirement
- Coordinate with purchase / Projects departments and be present at bid opening, bid evaluation meetings where required.
- To assist in the PR approvals, PO reviews.
- To Microsoft dynamics AX issues, coordinate with IT in associated tasks
- Any additional tasks assigned by department head
- Reporting to: CFO
- Graduate in Financial Accounting with CA/ ACCA/ CPA
- Certification in IFRS
- With 3 -5 Years of Experience in the Real Estate/ Construction industry/ Reputed Audit Firms preferably big 4 Working experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Arabic translation and report preparation skill
Skill Sets Required:
- Results Focused
- Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Strategic Focus
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Decision Making
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
The Botanic Atrium
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
A Leading Group In The UAE