Job description / Role
Sr. Reservoir Engineer for an Oil and Gas Company in Sharjah
• Generation of dynamic reservoir simulation models (consistent geological, geophysical and petrophysical studies), as a basis for efficient and optimized development of field oil and gas reserves
• Design of cost-effective well evaluation and test programs and analysis of their data
• Propose reservoir management strategies and oversee their implementation
• Carry out analysis of technical data and studies, including well test, production performance, reservoir modelling and simulation and reserves evaluation
• Guide and train Petroleum & Reservoir engineers for development
• Assist in development and planning of production enhancement strategies
• Prepare reservoir / subsurface sections of field development plan documentation
• Communication of reservoir management strategy with field staff as required, including short term and long term objectives and implications
• Documentation and presentation of field development activities and programs involving capital expenditure to banks and their technical representatives
• Preparation of reports for management as required
• POSITION: Sr. Reservoir Engineer
• SALARY: depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Oil and Gas Company
• WORK LOCATION: Sharjah
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately will be prioritized
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Open to overseas candidates
• Bachelor of Engineering with a Master’s Degree or Higher in Petroleum Engineering
• Minimum 12 years of experience in Petroleum Engineering with focus on reservoir management and simulation
• Practical experience in classical reservoir engineering including material balance, and experience of reservoir simulation and building dynamic models, history matching, generation of forecasts and assessing key uncertainties.
• Understanding of well completions and ability to prepare vertical lift curves for modelling of wells and surface networks
• Good general understanding of other subsurface disciplines (G&G, petrophysics, drilling, facilities, production) in order to be able to properly communicate with team members.
• Understanding of core analysis (basic and SCAL). Ability to integrate log and core data for poro-perm reservoir description inputs to the simulation model.
• IT software: Petrel & Eclipse compositional 300, PVTi , Petex (MBAL/PROSPER/GAP), Openworks, Kappa Saphir, MS Office
• Excellent presentation skills and Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
• Exploration, Production or Development experience in Oil and Gas is a must
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Excelsior Group ME
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Jan|
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
|Abu Dhabi||30 Dec|
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center