Job description / Role
Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
- Manage sales and drive improvement in share of wallet for 5-10 large accounts (total.
- Revenue under management: AED 40-60 million).
- Maintains strong professional relationships with key decision makers/influencers.
- 5-7 years' experience as as sales manager or solution architect(preferably in media/telecom/IT companies)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage sales and drive improvement in wallet share for 5-10 mid-sized accounts (total revenue under management: AED 30-40 million).
- Minimum 5-7years of relevant digital sales experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop strategic sales plan for the assigned accounts
- Manage account sales and wallet share
- Maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers/influencers
- Identify opportunities to increase sales of digital services products along with core telecom products
- Lead contract negotiations and involve the right stakeholders as needed
- Maintain strong professional relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Develop account plans identifying opportunities and strategies to capture them
- Understand competitor offerings, value propositions and key strengths. Develop plan to anticipate and respond to competitor actions
- Keeping updated CRM tool with all customer interactions including meetings, calls, opportunities.
- Ideal candidates will have experience in the telecom, System integrator, or software/technology industries.
- Keen understanding of digital ecosystems, trends and customer needs.
- Provides leadership and direction towards delivering on objectives & key results.
- Exhibiting ownership and accountability from strategy through to execution.
- Highly motivated individual with a naturally inquisitive nature.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
- Strong self-management, self-pacing, and organizational skills necessary.
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Holds self-accountable for achieving established performance objectives.
- Awareness of the Procurement cycle and regulations in government (local/federal)
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.