Job description / Role
Sr. Welding Foreman (piping and structuring) up to 6.6k aed for a Leading Marine and Off-Shore Company
• POSITION: Sr. Welding Foreman (Piping and Structuring)
• SALARY: up to 4,080 AED basic salary depending on experience and qualifications plus 2,600 AED other allowances and overtime pay.
• HIRING COMPANY: Leading Marine and Offshore Services
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (max 1-month)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ANY nationality
• Male, below 40 years old
• Overseas candidates are welcome to apply
• Ensure all necessary plant and welding equipment are maintained in a current operable and calibrated condition
• Perform inspections to ensure that the workers performance is up to the set standards.
• Exercise discipline at the work site to prevent absenteeism, unsafe work practices and idleness.
• Liaise with other discipline foremen / supervision to ensure the optimum utilization of available resources, with the overall objective of successful completion of the project.
• Handle around 10-15 people.
AED 6,600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Diploma in engineering or any equivalent course
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the Oil and Gas or ship building industry
• Familiar with welding works with at least 3 years of experience as Foreman or Lead position.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in ship repair and new building yard
• Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation
• Thorough knowledge in various types steel works, steel structures and welding procedure specifications
• Strong communication and leadership skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.