Job description / Role
Partner with Cerner client clinical stakeholders to form relationships and holistically impact client clinical performance, satisfaction, and clinical and business outcomes during project engagements.
We're changing how people think about health and care. We have a passion for new ideas that are changing the world by the minute. Cerner has been improving health care IT for more than 30 years. We strive to deliver value in all we do, and support organizations to deliver the quadruple aim of healthcare. Our technology supports health care systems, hospitals, GPs and community services to be the best they can be and to deliver connected, safe care.
As a Senior Clinical Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and driving successful clinical engagements through the application of Cerner's methodology in assigned implementation activities. You will partner with Cerner client stakeholders to form relationships and holistically impact client performance, satisfaction, and business outcomes during project engagements.
You will provide guidance and expertise to clients and the internal project team. You will consult and collaborate with clients to design workflows and facilitate the analysis of the current state, future state, and gap analysis.
As part of the engagement management team, you will be responsible for project deliverables and meeting timelines to deliver value to the client as committed. You will lead client meetings and facilitate discussions around the adoption of technology and cultivate client relationships to achieve business outcomes.
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Studies, Health Care, Nursing, or related field, or 4 years equivalent relevant work experience
- 4 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- At least 2 years of licensed health care practice, clinical consulting and/or other clinical healthcare information technology (HCIT) work experience
- Registered Nurse
- At least 2 years of Health care information technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
- At least 4 years of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- At least 4 years people management work experience
- Cerner Millennium experience
- Project Management experience
- Post Graduate qualification in Health Care Informatics, Health Care Administration, or Organisational Change Management
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.