Job description / Role
- Ensure delivery of patient care through implementation of prescribed medication and monitoring effects
- Provide nursing care to patients based on established clinical practice standards
- Record & register patient's medical information & complete pre examination records
- Prepare examination room, ensure comfortable environment & adequate supply of materials and equipment
- Prepare the patient for examination / procedures & provide privacy
- Ensure that patients / family are provided with adequate and appropriate information and reassurance and consent is taken prior to medical and nursing intervention
- Assist the physician in examining the patient
- Carry out/facilitate any investigations as advised
- Administer medicine, injections, hot water bottles
- Prepare injections and clearing up
- Collect, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify patient's condition
- Provide technical procedures like dressings, Nebulisation,O2 therapy, preparing for and clearing up after procedure
- Communicate to the patient and doctor of the reports with the deviations from normal values.
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members to plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Monitor patients in observation room, and assist in transfer/referrals if required
- Provide first aid and immunizations as required
- Provide need based care and services according to the scope and standards of nursing practice.
- Evaluate response to care, treatment and education and re-plan as required
- Document with clarity & accuracy the care provided with
- Ensure safety of the patients, self, and co-workers while in the clinic.
- Ensure ethical accountability and legal compliance in all actions.
- Demonstrate clinical competence in all aspect of patient care
- Prepare for and assist in clinical tests and medical procedure
- GRBS testing
- Collect labelling and dispatching of specimens
- Escort patients to and from departments like front office, laboratory, radiology, insurance etc.
- Prepare surgical supplies, bandage, splint etc
- Take care of clean and soiled linens
- Take routine care and cleaning of dressing trolleys, cupboards, instruments and equipment's
- Triaging patients
Aster DM Healthcare Limited is one of the largest private healthcare service providers operating in multiple GCC states and is an emerging healthcare player in India. With an inherent emphasis on clinical excellence, we are one of the few entities in the world with a strong presence across primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary healthcare through our hospitals, clinics and pharmacies. We have over 20,000 plus dedicated employees across the geographies that we are present in, delivering a simple yet strong promise to our different stakeholders: "We'll treat you well." We reach out to all economic segments in the GCC countries through our differentiated healthcare services across the "Aster", "Medcare" and "Access" brands.
About the Company
From a single medical centre to a performance-driven healthcare enterprise spread across more than 366 medical establishments, including 27 hospitals, 115 clinics and 223 pharmacies in 7 countries and growing, Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being the leading healthcare authority across the Middle East and India.
Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expansive portfolio includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, educational institutions, healthcare management and healthcare support systems.
Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses more than 19,657 employees( Doctors, Nurses, Others) with JCI accredited clinics and diagnostic centres.
Never content to rest on its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. With many more innovative and ambitious initiatives, Aster DM Healthcare has radically catalyzed the healthcare revolution across Middle East & India.
Each of the Group’s verticals is a symbol of distinction, driven by the commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.