Job description / Role
Do you want to join the largest British run, most successful flooring company in the UAE? FLOORWORLD, the largest flooring company in the Middle East is growing at a tremendous pace. With dealers throughout UAE and GCC, specializing in supplying and installing all types of floor coverings at very competitive prices. Established in 2009 with the goal of providing the best quality European branded flooring products at the lowest possible prices.
PRODUCT QUALITY and SERVICE EXCELLENCE are our twin principles and foundations. These principles, in tandem with our highly trained staff and professional installation teams has enabled the company to establish itself as the number 1 Flooring company in the UAE in a relatively short period of time, a position which we achieved by ongoing commitment to our valued customers.
• We are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to be based from our central warehousing facility in Al Quoz.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting stock takes of all SKUs on a daily, weekly basis, overseeing the movement of all goods inward and outwards from the warehouse, liaising with the accounts and purchase departments to report stock irregularities and damages as required.
• You will have gained experience and have working knowledge of ERP and inventory systems including barcoding and have a very organised and articulate approach to your work with the minimum of supervision required.
• You will have full understanding of warehouse HSE and housekeeping procedures and have a working knowledge of forklifts and reach trucks.
• Being fluent in English both written and orally is a must as well an being a good communicator and team player.
• There will also be great opportunities for career advancement within our rapidly expanding organisation.
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 6 days per week, Salary 3,500 AED – 4,000 AED, Medical Insurance, Company Visa, Yearly flight to home country, Annual leave as per UAE labour law, Company accommodation available
• Stage, load, and unload finished product and raw materials.
• Stock and maintain warehouse inventory
• Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
• Stage finished product for loading.
• Load finished product onto truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
• Unload raw materials from truck, aircraft, and/or railcar.
• Move raw materials to warehouse storage.
• Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
• Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted in.
• Operate forklift, trucks, and/or railcars.
• Complete daily logs.
• Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift, truck, and/or railcar.
• Communicate with operators from other shifts.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
• Prepare necessary reports
• Assist mechanics and machinists in repair work.
• Perform back-up for assemblers.
• Provide on-the-job training to new employees.
• Order raw materials. Maintain material supply adhering to just in time manufacturing principles.
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Forklift certification and applicable state certification for truck and/or rail operation.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
• Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in stock-keeping experience in the FMCG sector
• Fluent in English both written and oral
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, ERP, inventory and warehouse management systems
• A fast learner with the ability to work unsupervised
• A strong team player, with good communication skills
• Must be physically fit with the ability to manually lift up to 25kg
• A good standard of education
About the Company
Floorworld LLC is the biggest flooring company in Middle East and not just the biggest but the best when it comes to services and products, we are one of the major supplier of products and services related to Luxury Vinyl flooring, Laminate (HDF), Engineering etc. Our company is dedicated to provide our customers with the best flooring designs and decoration within a reasonable price. Been it bathroom, kitchen, drawing room, etc. Our professional indoors and out door sales team are there to assist you with the best Vinyl flooring ideas and design. We have been providing Luxury Vinyl flooring for commercial and industrial buildings such as banks, shopping malls, large offices and many more.
We understand that the space in your home holds a special place in your heart and each individual has different choices when it comes to flooring design, whatever the choices, everyone wants their space to look the best and to impress friends and family around them. Floorworld LLC offers you the most unique set of Luxury Vinyl flooring designs of 2mm, 3mm which are glue down system to 4mm and 5mm which are clicking system that has won the market presently as you don’t have to damage the existing floor and are completely water proof as it can be installed in kitchen and bathroom giving you the realistic feeling of wood and warm under foot. Our Luxury Vinyl flooring is incredibly realistic and durable that showcases the best of Gerbur state of the art manufacturing techniques. Our team acknowledges every individual’s requirement, desire and taste of style and works towards gaining the perfect design for that.
The main sources of our inspiration are our clients and their desire to put a lasting impression on the people around them. Inspire yourself and millions of people around you with our Luxury Vinyl flooring and stamp great impression on others mind with our unbeatable designs which speaks for itself.
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services
Storekeeper / Warehouse Assistant
Black Pearl Consult