Job description / Role
The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting , storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- Receive merchandise and count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information.
- Inspect the quality of the received products looking for damaged or wrong items and report discrepancy to the hierarchy.
- Classify and store items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedure in order to ensure timely finding and release of products.
- Organize and arrange merchandise according to items characteristics and set standards, tag newly arrived and / or returned items as instructed.
- When requested, participate in the inventory of products and reports the end of day inventory status to Shop Manager.
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
- Report any suspected theft or loss prevention issue the to the loss prevention department.
- Maintain knowledge of new sales policies, promotions, new items and other specific issue as needed.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge High School Degree
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Change and Adaptability
- Culture and awareness
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.