Job description / Role
Givenchy is looking for a Store Director to lead their store in Dubai Mall!
On behalf of GIVENCHY - LVMH , we are hiring for a Store Director to manage the flagship store in Dubai Mall.
Working with GIVENCHY you will Direct, influence and drive store performance across key areas of responsibility; customer experience, talent management, financial targets, and operational efficiencies.
Function as a brand ambassador, exemplifying the core values of Givenchy while engaging with the community, forging meaningful relationships with key clients.
Act as a mentor and coach to store team; guide and support more junior managers within the network.
What you will be doing
- Define and communicate vision for the store in line with local strategic plan
- Align all activities to support vision and strategy as approved by hierarchy
- Ensure balance between customer experience, financial targets, talent development/retention and operational efficiencies. Is methodical on when and how coaching the team
- Monitor KPI's through individual coaching and follow up of his/her team
- Leverage understanding of the local marketplace, industry trends and best practices in the luxury
- Create and maintain in-store client experiences aligned to mission and values; Courage, Creative Tension, Community and Authenticity
- Be the Brand Ambassador; maintaining a strong floor presence to ensure each client experience in line with Givenchy standards of excellence
- Define, execute and measure CRM strategy in partnership with Brand President and Corporate team; evaluate, update and modify strategy to meet defined targets
- Ensure all new hires are properly onboarded and given all essential trainings
- Complete Annual and Mid-Year Performance & Career Review process
- Coach, mentor, and problem solve with sales associates one-on-one and on the selling floor
- Partner with Corporate Retail Team/Training Manager to identify/develop relevant training in order to build service, selling and product knowledge skills
- Meet all financial targets as defined by Retail Management Team
- Monitor sales associates individual goals; coach and motivate each to meet defined targets
- Implement client centric initiatives in order to increase conversion, cross selling and UPT
- Monitor all KPIs, analyze results and make changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Ensure all inventory control, fraud prevention and audit practices are executed and maintained in line with Givenchy/LVMH standards
- Ensure all databases, contracts and files are well organized and securely maintained as per established guidelines
- Comply with all policies and procedures as defined by Givenchy and LVMH
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years retail experience with the majority of time spent in luxury
- 4+ years managerial experience in a retail setting
- Experience interacting with and servicing high-net worth clientele
- Able to develop, mentor and coach a team of seasoned sales professionals
- Previous experience across the following merchandise categories: Handbags/SLG, WRTW/MRTW and accessories
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office program
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.