Job description / Role
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the Palace to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by Purchase Manager depending upon the Palace's operations procedure.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Post all invoices using the MMS - Material Management System.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Monitor the SOH daily bais
• Check all he PR before sending to the Purchasing department.
• Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Finance department and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
• Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
• Assist the Finance department in finding out any cost discrepancies.
• Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
• Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
• Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process and item delivery.
• Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
• Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
• Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
• Degree in Hotel Management or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, although appropriate experience or certificate is sufficient Certifications in supply chain management and/ or contract management will be preferred
• Minimum 2-3 contracts completed as Hotel Storekeeper, F&B Storekeeper, Assistant Hotel Storekeeper or 2-3 years’ experiences as Hotel Storekeeper on land based Hotels.
• Knowledge of Stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards.
• Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices.
• Experience on storeroom/ warehouse/ retail operations, is a plus.
• Ability to communicate professionally with other departments and go-workers High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Professional demeanour with ability to work independently
• Fluent in English
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||19 May|