Job description / Role
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the Palace to the correct point of contact/storage area.
• Able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stock.
• Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by Purchase Manager depending upon the Palace's operations procedure.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Post all invoices using the MMS - Material Management System.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Monitor the SOH daily bais
• Check all he PR before sending to the Purchasing department.
• Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Finance department and the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS - Material Management System.
• Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and the information to be given to the Finance Department.
• Assist the Finance department in finding out any cost discrepancies.
• Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
• Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
• Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process and item delivery.
• Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to food and beverage items.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Keep accurate recordings of all incoming and outgoing goods.
• Notify the store manager/supervisor of any low stock levels.
• Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid over purchasing.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
• Degree in Hotel Management or related field from an accredited college or university is preferred, although appropriate experience or certificate is sufficient Certifications in supply chain management and/ or contract management will be preferred
• Minimum 2-3 contracts completed as Hotel Storekeeper, F&B Storekeeper, Assistant Hotel Storekeeper or 2-3 years’ experiences as Hotel Storekeeper on land based Hotels.
• Knowledge of Stores handling procedure with regards to public health standards.
• Basic understanding of inventory and cost control practices.
• Experience on storeroom/ warehouse/ retail operations, is a plus.
• Ability to communicate professionally with other departments and go-workers High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Professional demeanour with ability to work independently
• Fluent in English
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Leading Providers of Oilfield Engineered Chemicals in the MENA Region
Stock Keeper cum Inventory Contoller
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.