Job description / Role
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of material from warehouse.
• Receive, unload, and shelve all supplies.
• Retrieve from shelves, pack, label & arrange for loading / deliveries.
• Prepare delivery notes and update stock when receiving & delivering.
• Perform all stock-related duties, including returning, packing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounts for reimbursements and record-keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure accurate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
• Offer overall assistance to sales team & accounts.
• Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in the same role in handling engineering / industrial / technical products.
• Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic computer knowledge of using MS Word, Excel & Emails required.
• Immediately available candidates are prioritized.
About the Company
Magnatech Middle East is a professionally managed company with ISO 9001 : 2008 Quality Management System and has many divisions and represents leading multinational brands & products.