Job description / Role
As a Store Manager, he / she will oversee the day to day operations of all the stores under his / her command and ascertain that they are in line with policies and procedures in place. He / she will supervise Shop Managers and coordinate closely on the flow of activities, staff evaluation, brand performance and many other administrative functions. The Store Manager will work in line with the Retail Manager and provide necessary monthly reports and feedback. Furthermore, a Store Manager shall attend the Buying if required and focus on upgrading Customer Relations Management and brand performance.
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- 4 - 5 years experience in retail luxury brands preferably multi-brand
- Enthusiastic, team player, positive and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven to perform and grow
About the Company
A leading GCC retailer.
A Leading FMCG Company in the UAE
Al Boom Marine
Store Manager - Cosmetics
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE