Job description / Role
The selected candidate will oversee daily shop operations in an effective manner ensuring profitability of the outlet as per the Sales plan entrusted whilst monitoring and controlling relevant other administrative activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure shop timings are strictly followed by all staff.
• Ensure the outlet strictly adheres to standards in terms of tidiness, product display, shop security, etc.
• Communicate the sales plan to team members whilst ensuring targets are achieved; ensure all sales persons contribute equally towards target achievement.
• Ensure all customers are attended effectively whilst ensuring customer requirements and aspirations are understood all the time
• Ensure proper product and price information is given to the customer; assist the sales person in case of difficulty.
• Ensure discounts are given as per established policies.
• Ensure Invoicing is done accurately and no discrepancies in cash/credit transactions.
• Carry out inspection of all jewellery, on display or kept in the back-up stock, and identify, separate and sort all jewellery that require any attention e.g. cleaning and remove non-conforming products from display/stock for necessary arrangements.
• Keep self abreast of the latest current market trends in terms of size, weight, designs and patterns by inquiring from customers or by their orders/requirements
• Maintain all petty cash expenses of the shop and ensure all expenses are submitted by time after due approvals/verification.
• Ensure all Security standards are being met; inform Security Officer in case of any problems.
• Ensure staff dress code, attendance & punctuality levels are met.
• Handle staff grievances and ensure motivation levels are maintained high at all times.
• Possess excellent communication in English, knowledge of Arabic or any other language is an advantage.
• Be display initiative.
• Be time bound and organized.
• Possessing excellent negotiation skills.
• Having a track record of excellent team management skills.
• At least 4-5 years experience in jewellery industry out of minimum 02 years in a supervisory role
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.