Job description / Role
• To manage and develop the team in order to achieve high levels of revenue, whilst maintaining brand image, operational compliance and customer satisfaction
• Drive sales, monitor performance and identify commercial opportunities and make recommendations to meet and exceed sales targets
• Cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example. Resolve customer complaints effectively and promptly.
• Minimise stock loss through the management, implementation and adherence of ATG policies and procedures.
• Analyse stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximised.
• Provide and analyse reports in order to gain understanding of current performance trends, to identify commercial opportunities and ensure Buying/Planning are aware of stock related feedback.
• Prepare and implement stock takes in store in liaison with the Operations team.
• Recommend, manage and/or support sales promotions and brand activities through effective planning and preparation to meet expectations. Feedback to relevant parties.
• Establish and maintain effective professional relationships with key business partners.
• Understand customer profiles and ensure feedback is provided on Marketing, Buying and Planning to relevant parties
• Ensure Visual Merchandising standards are maintained within brand guidelines. Implement Company expectations of standards, maintenance and cleanliness.
• Monitor sales per square foot to ensure maximum productivity within brand and store specifications
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity and provide feedback/recommendations to the Company.
• Ensure all Company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Ensure Company Health & Safety standards are adhered to at all times.
• Provide leadership and direction to team members towards the achievement of goals and objectives
• Coach and motivate team to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
• Net Sales
Business Effectiveness/ Productivity
• SCR Score
• Mystery Shopping Score
• Amber Recruitment
Leadership/ Managerial Behaviour
• Employee Turnover
Key Internal and External Interactions:
• Store Staff
• Visual Merchandisers
• Loss Prevention
• Mall Management
• Graduate in any discipline
• 5-7 years experience of successfully running a profitable retail store
• Development commercial and negotiating skills
• In depth knowledge of the industry
• Track record of successfully managing a similar scale retail operation
• A confident person with a thorough product knowledge and latest trends
• Pleasant personality and good grooming
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer Focus
• Integrity and Trust
• Learning Agility
• Managing Diversity
Leadership and Managerial
• Managing and Measuring Work
• Problem Solving
• Timely Decision Making
• Written Communications
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.