GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Job description / Role
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
- Maintain records of deliveries, track materials movement and follow-up to collect all needed data and report.
- Verifying and auditing material related reports coming from sites and stores.
- Proper inventory control from preparation to posting in the inventory system
- Storekeeping of valued materials.
- Proper monitoring and documentation of in and out of materials.
- Sending of project materials and machineries to different sites with proper documentation.
- Controlling the consumables.
- Proper monitoring of tools in and out.
- Procurement of materials.
- Compiles records.
- Verification of supplies received versus listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by the immediate Supervisor/Manager.
- Ability to travel / re-allocation.
- Loading / unloading shipments of materials & equipment as required inside or outside UAE.
- Perform any additional requirements as requested by Management.
- Preparing reports as required by Management.
- Sourcing for local suppliers whenever requested by the procurement department.
- Sourcing for accommodations, hotels and supportive services whenever requested by Procurement Department inside or outside UAE.
- Procure, pay, deliver, coordinate and support projects/sites requests locally or regionally with the instructions of the procurement department.
- Audit material movement and count in UAE store, Sites stores outside UAE and stores in KSA, Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Morocco and in other locations as required by the department.
- Apply the company policy, procedures, guidelines related to materials control.
- Audit performance of other sites supervisors, storekeepers and report to management.
- Maintain, organize, segregate, control materials in the company store. In addition to keeping the store neat and clean.
- Do site visits to audit, support and evaluate materials and implement control as per procurement procedures.
- Coordinate, report, scrap and/or transport materials leftover from projects including issuing related and supporting documents.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- At least High School or College graduate
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
- 25-38 years of age
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good in English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, takes initiative and sets priorities
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||1 Mar|
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
RTC-1 Employment Services
Storekeeper / Asset Controller
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)
Warehouseman / Storekeeper
RTC-1 Employment Services