Job description / Role
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis
- Understanding of the location and status of the assets
- Fixed asset marking/tagging and tracking on site with the help of Storekeeper
- The controller conducts timely physical inventories (year-end inventory) to validate the accuracy of the records.
- Record any acquisitions or sales of fixed assets
- Preparation and review of reports
- Maintenance of the filing system
- Assist in various finance administration duties including budgets and audits
- Bachelor's degree - in Accounting preferred
- 5 years working experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of fixed assets
- Excellent in English
- Must be able to work well under pressure and ensure deadlines are met simultaneously
About the Company
Combined Group Contracting was established in 1965 in Kuwait as contracting company with 7,500 KD paid capital. Industrious work and its professionally experienced employees whom are more than 12000 were the main reasons for the success and achievements CGC has reached. In addition to the achievements, CGC revenue has increased to almost 251 Million KD.