Job description / Role
Strategic Account Driver- Senior Associate - Dubai
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning clients brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Client Services team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell clients brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate their pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Who we are looking for
PwC is looking for candidates to perform the role of Strategic Account Manager on a portfolio of the firm's Priority Accounts. The role is to provide total account support, challenge and drive to help deliver revenue and margin growth on the firm's most significant priority accounts.
The successful candidate will join the Clients & Markets Team of c50 people working across the Middle East. This team supports the firm by providing a comprehensive range of marketing and business development skills including brand management, pipeline management, market and business research, events, campaign management, pitch support, sales support, account management and opportunity management.
About the role
The Priority Account programme allows PwC to focus more sharply on a smaller number of key client accounts across the region, supporting them more comprehensively in order to maximise revenue growth and attain maximum penetration across each LOS.
The jobholder will report to the Director of Priority Accounts in Dubai. The jobholder will be expected to manage multiple relationships with internal stakeholders, particularly the GRP, UK LP, Relationship Director (where there is one) and the global client account team.
In this role, the jobholder will:
- Work with the Global Relationship Partner and account team to implement an effective One Firm account strategy including leading the design and delivery of an annual Client Planning Workshop (CPW); and taking responsibility for executing the annual account plan (to include relationship map, pipeline, investment plan and marketing plan)
- With guidance from the GRP/LRP take responsibility for managing and executing account team co-ordination and communications by participating in account team meetings and driving actions from those meetings; and managing other account communication tools and ensuring other account communication tools are in place
- Ensure relevant PwC thought leadership and hot topics are cascaded to the account team and targeted at appropriate stakeholders
- Embed Salesforce usage on the account to track and report opportunity pipeline and meetings by leveraging best practice (behaviours and processes) to capture BD activity
- Coach teams using the Pursuit methodology on all priority proposals and opportunities and promote opportunity management best practice
- Ensure value is being delivered to the client by designing a systematic process to evaluate client satisfaction on all high value client engagements and proposals, including undertaking PDRs and post engagement reviews
- Support the negotiation of the client MSA/rate cards and advise teams on engagement compliance where required
- Act as the firm's principal point of contact with the client's procurement function by scheduling catch up meetings to discuss pipeline, completed projects and overall client relationship
- Ensure targeting plans are in place for all key stakeholders by implementing and managing client relationship maps and monitoring contact activity to ensure target activity levels are achieved by the account team
- Bring value to client meetings by challenging and coaching the GRP/LRP and other stakeholders to stand "in the client's shoes"
- Build valued and valuable relationships with key clients beyond procurement with a view to broadening understanding of key client issues and developing new revenue generating opportunities
- Manage the overall commercial relationship with the client by advising account/engagement teams on engagement structure, risk and pricing decisions.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Graduate calibre with a proven track record in business development, sales and marketing ideally within a professional services environment.
- A sound business understanding as well as a broad knowledge of the firm's xLoS service offering
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Knowledge of Pursuit methodology & PwC Experience [Optional]
- Proven experience in executing account strategy and implementing account management processes
- Excellent project management skills (supervising and executing)
- Excellent influencing and powerful communications skills
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Proactive with a positive "can do" attitude
- Self starter and an ability to work unsupervised
Our people need to demonstrate a defined set of core skills and behaviours. We refer to these as our global core competencies. They're integral to who we are as a firm and form the basis of our people appraisal process. We will also assess you against them within our recruitment process to benchmark your own skills and behaviours. We recommend you visit the below web page to find out more about our global core competencies and to consider how your own experiences will align against them. This will help you through the recruitment process with us.
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they're looking for.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets - UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.