Job description / Role
Drive the goals delivery through assigned client partners. Build close relationships with the relevant stakeholders within partner organizations to drive the success . This involves the management and oversight of operations and marketing.
Interior Designer Job Responsibilities:
• Develops design concepts and produces contract documents based on client needs.
• Meets with clients to program the project requirements.
• Takes accurate as-built measurements for developing floor plans and elevations.
• Create design concepts and digital presentations with finish selections, furnishings, and fixtures.
• Presents design concepts and takes detailed notes to address customer requests.
• Creates project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities.
• Manages the coordination and logistics of product deliveries and installation.
• Provides follow-up support with customers.
• Develops and maintains productive and effective relationships with customers.
Interior Designer Qualifications / Skills:
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and self- starter
• Programming abilities to extract information and produce reports
• Knowledge of building and accessible codes
• Familiarity with all phases of projects, potential issues, and proven history to produce projects
• Knowledge of industry construction costs and material costs
• Basic ability to prepare furniture cost estimates
• Creative eye for detail in preparation of design presentation materials
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
• Interior Design License
• Experience in healthcare, senior facilities, retail, hotel, multi-family, hospitality, hi-rise, and mixed use preferred
• Experience with FF&E procurement and specification
• Experience managing a department of 4 or more design staff including budget estimates and project schedules
• Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Revit
• Experience in Business Development and Sales
About the Company
Recruits Management Consultancy was established in 2005 in recognition of the need for high quality, affordable staffing and management expertise to be more readily available to organizations in our chosen markets.
We are a leading service provider offering cutting edge solutions to help businesses and individuals in an ever-evolving world. The services we offer include recruitment, management consulting, marketing and travel solutions.
Above all, we make a difference in the performance of our clients and this is what leads to us having very high levels of repeat business with our existing clients and a large number of referrals from satisfied clients.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services