Job description / Role
Are you someone who enjoys a role that blends equal part art and science? At entourage, the Strategic Planner will be responsible for identifying trends in consumer data from various sources and take the lead on developing insights and then work with multi-functional marketing communication and activation teams to develop compelling solutions spanning the experience space, marketing campaigns, communications solutions – ideas that work toward delivering impactful results.
To be a rock-star on the job you will be someone who enjoys:
• Distilling insights from multiple data sources
• Mapping the experience journey by bringing the insights together into a clear, compelling story that helps inform brand experience strategy
• Studying trends, behavior, and business practices to understand and analyze current client opportunities
• Collaborating with activation, design, communication teams to develop extraordinary work
• Co-developing result-oriented solutions with creative teams by taking a proactive role in creative brainstorming and evaluation of ideas against client objectives
• Communicating ideas, using an attractive storytelling approach.
• Challenging timelines and able to work independently
• 5 years of experience in a related field
• Perfect Communication skills
• Copywriting skills
• Creative flair
• Ability to multi-task and priorities own work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Superb attention to detail
About the Company
entourage marketing and events management, is not just an average agency but a team of seasoned, senior level consultants who develop winning business strategies and provide marketing horsepower required to produce clear, measurable and recognizable results.
entourage is an agency that enables outstanding results to happen for companies/individuals of all sizes, in a variety of industries and geographic locations.
We, at entourage, provide full event and marketing services with clients in automotive , sports, real estate, media, fashion & beauty and corporate sectors. Though we aim to attract a broad range of clients from a variety of entities, we specialize in helping companies break into the urban market. Our talented team of professionals possess the skills to expose, brand, and market your product or service in an effective manner.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|
Marketing and PR Coordinator