Job description / Role
Under the direct supervision of the Country Director and in coordination with Strategic Planning VP, the role is to lead, coordinate and deliver accurate Financial Projections and Analysis and coordinate the different Planning areas in UAE (Industry, Pricing, etc.) with the cluster team in Egypt.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Financial Planning
• Budget process: coordinate among departments to elaborate business plan
• CAPEX process: coordinate among departments to identify, analyze and recommend CAPEX needs.
• Best estimate: budget and CAPEX follow up with actual figures
• Reports: coordinate information sent to Corporate and Regional President
• Ad hoc analysis and presentations
• Industry and Market
• Coordinate with the cluster team on macro information to monitor economy and construction activity in UAE
• Track and update Competitors’ information
• Coordinate with the local areas and cluster team supporting the different projects that may be consider for continuous improvement or investments.
Education / Professional Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or Economics
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Planning, Business Analysis with good programming skills
Job Specific Competencies /Operational Knowledge:
• Computer Skills (W8, W10, Office, Internet)
• Knowledge in project management
• Information Management
• Expertise in knowledge transfer
• Advanced expertise in MS Office
• Knowledge in using PowerApps/Tableau
• In-depth knowledge of CEMEX Processes, Procedures and ERP Systems
• Problem solver that seeks best solution.
• Team Leader / Player
• Have a positive attitude towards work
• Decision maker/Problem solver that seeks best solution.
• Has a control and integration mindset
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.